was incredible! We really appreciated how you sent out an inspector the same day we called and then we had our report the next afternoon... The inspector was punctual,
professional, and extremely helpful. He answered every one of my questions when I called and gave me some great advice..."
Joan Bradford, Client
San Francisco, CA
Our company takes pride in the fact that our clients are confident about the services they received, the prices we offer, and the peace of mind follow-ups we perform after our projects are complete.
We employ specialists who are not only trained in select fields, but who also cross-trained in multiple other fields. Training and Development of our employees is an ongoing process. This way, managing complex client situations and expectations is a streamlined process.
Other reasons why our organization stands above the rest:
- We have been in the indoor environmental testing, inspection, and remediation business for over 15 years.
- We are a certified member of the Indoor Environmental Association (IEA).
- We are an A-Rated Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- All of our field employees are trained and certified through the Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) and the Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO).
- Many of our staff hold additional degrees and certifications in biology, microbiology, toxicology, industrial hygiene, and hazardous materials handling.
- We play an active role in standards enforcement and the production of educational materials on the subject of indoor mold contamination and water damage handling with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).
- Our former clients have included federal, state, and county governments, hotels and casinos, apartment complexes, property management and real estate companies, as well as tenants, home buyers and sellers, business owners and homeowners.
- All of our prices are provided up-front and some of the most competitive in the industry.
Our organization is proud to be a certified member of the Indoor Environmental Association (the IEA) and the Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO). These organizations supports quality and standards in business for those in the indoor air quality (IAQ) industry.
Member Number: A329FWV2
Member Number: 5823
We are eager to answer your questions about our company, our history, the services we offer, the people we employ, and our clientele. Let us know if you would like to learn more about who we are and what we do by giving us a call at 1-877-318-0988 or e-mail us here.